Here are the perks
Employees are our greatest asset, and our competitive benefits show our commitment to their professional and personal well-being.
*Since 2015, GBA has been recognized as a Healthy KC employer by the KC Chamber of Commerce.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match and a discretionary profit share contribution
- Company-paid short-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Wellness program
- Paid holidays
- Professional development support
- Tuition assistance
- Bereavement leave
- Employee assistance program
- Technical and professional membership fee reimbursement
- Business casual work environment
- Friday jeans day… and we wear them other days, too!
- Healthiest Employer*