Through our comprehensive design capabilities and construction phase services, GBA is committed to delivering complex sanitary sewer solutions that addresses issues associated with aging sewer infrastructure, structural repairs and wet weather overflows.
Our customized sewer rehabilitation design approach protects people, streams, rivers and lakes in the Midwest.
GBA’s design capabilities include:
• Pipe Bursting
• Cured-in-Place Pipe Lining (CIPP)
• Point Repairs
• Open Cut Replacement
• Manhole Rehabilitation
In addition to our rehabilitation design experience, we are well-respected for our capabilities to plan and design new sanitary sewers, pump stations, force mains and gravity interceptors. Our design solutions incorporate the right combination of long-lasting materials, energy efficient processes and low maintenance equipment.
GBA provides clients with full construction phase services. Our engineers and technicians have extensive experience and training in construction observation and material testing and are onsite during to keep construction in accordance with the plans and specifications.
GBA knows how to navigate through the laws and regulations that are in place to protect the earth’s natural resources for future generations.
Because the environmental regulatory landscape is ever-changing, we have the broad-based knowledge and expertise to provide reliable solutions and accurate information for the permitting authorities.
We work in partnership with federal, state and local agencies to keep your project on schedule and in compliance.
Since many regulatory issues can affect a project outcome, we offer a full range of environmental services. Federal agencies, municipalities, land developers and consultants rely on our expertise.
• Endangered Species Act (ESA) Compliance - Federal and State
• Floodplain Studies and Permitting
• National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Documentation
• National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA) Section 106 Compliance
• National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Construction and Industrial Stormwater Permitting
• NPDES Erosion & Sediment Control Design and Inspection
• NPDES Construction and Industrial Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
• Migratory Bird Treaty Act Compliance
• Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
• Regulatory Compliance Audits
• Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Plans (SPCCC)
• State Voluntary Cleanup Program (VCP) Investigations
• Wetland Delineations and Permitting
• Wetland and Stream Restoration, Mitigation Design and Monitoring