GBA is not just another engineering firm. We are engineers of the human spirit.
We imagine. We design. We build.
But most importantly, we improve.
We collaborate with clients large and small who have the same kinds of dreams and needs.
GBA provides innovative engineering and architectural solutions for high-profile projects. GBA and its subsidiaries, GBA Builders, LLC, GBA Systems Integrators, LLC, and ViroCon, Inc. serve primary markets including transportation, water environment, building design, site development, commissioning, systems integration and construction management.
GBA and its subsidiaries employ a staff of 200 headquartered in Lenexa, Kansas, and with regional offices in Missouri, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, Texas and Illinois. Members of GBA’s multi-disciplined staff work closely with clients to accomplish the firm’s core purpose – “creating remarkable solutions for a higher quality of life.”
Core IdeologyGBA’s Core Purpose and Core Values characterize our commitment to the firm’s Core Ideology. They represent the fundamental nature of the company’s vision. We are committed to living our Core Purpose and Core Values by utilizing them as the guiding principles of our business.
Core PurposeCreating remarkable solutions for a higher quality of life.
- Committed to the highest standards of fairness and integrity.
- Dedicated to providing innovative and quality services.
- Be honest in our business practices.
- Provide exceptional service to our clients, profession, and community.
- Foster a learning environment.
- Promote compassion and teamwork with clients and employees.